On Saturday, September 16, our president, Michele Beener had the opportunity to present Farm Legacy, a grant learning session to farmers from around the United States. She was joined by Mr. Bruce Miller from Ag Choice Farm Credit. Together, they were able to teach all audience members how to get a loan for their farm or obtain grant funding.
- Grants in Bloom: RACP, New Pennsylvania Programs, Federal Reminders
- Over $500K in grants awarded to local dairies to expand operations, buy new equipment
- Pittsburgh airport gets $18.7 million cargo grant
- Jefferson Hospital Receives $200,000 Through Allegheny County GEDF Funds
- Somerset County Receives $750,000 in Transportation Grants